Sunday, May 31, 2009

The kitties


Ok, so I know I previously said my plan was to get a dog this weekend. After being thoroughly advised against it by the shelter, I decided on a cat. Unfortunately, being the total sucker I am, I couldn't get just one and put in an application for two of them. And they are beautiful!!! And so so sweet. I'm totally smitten with my two potential new housemates.
Moe (his name may get changed) is 10 weeks old and all black. He's just gorgeous and sweet. He sort of picked me, by sticking his little paw out and "petting" me. And when he purrs, it's like there's a little motor in him.
Mischief is the gray tuxedo with the most gorgeous whiskers. She's 2 years old and a total cuddle bug. I fell in love with her yesterday and had to go back for her today. She's just a beautiful girl.
Now all that's left is getting my application for the two of them approved. And I have to restrain myself from buying every cat toy, food bowls, scratching posts, etc until I know for sure that they're mine. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment