Saturday, May 30, 2009

A wee little survery

The point of this survey is to answer the questions only with music lyrics. I'm a bit curious to see how I do...

1. Are you male or female?
Girls - that's all I really want is girls
Two at a time - I want girls
With new wave hairdos - I want girls
I ought to whip out my - girls, girls, girls, girls,girls,
girls, girls, girls,
girls!
-Beatie Boys "Girls"

2. Describe yourself
She's sun and rain, she's fire and ice
A little crazy but it's nice
And when she gets mad, you best leave her alone
'Cause she'll rage just like a river
Then she'll beg you to forgive her
She's every woman that I've ever known.
-Garth Brooks "She's Every Woman"

3. What do people think of you?
Hey, don't write yourself off yet.
It's only in your head you feel left out or
looked down on.
Just do your best, do everything you can.
And don't you worry what the bitter hearts are gonna say.
-Jimmy Eat World "The Middle"

4. Describe your last relationship?

Change my pitch up, smack my bitch up
Change my pitch up, smack my bitch up
Change my pitch up, smack my bitch up
-The Prodigy "Smack my bitch up"

5. Describe your current relationship
I don't wanna wait in vain for your love,
'Cause if summer is here,
I'm still waiting there;
Winter is here,
And I'm still waiting there.
-Bob Marley "Waiting in Vain"

6. Where would you like to be now?
Way down here you need a reason to move
Feel a fool running your stateside games
Lose your load, leave your mind behind, baby James
Oh, Mexico
It sounds so simple I just got to go
The suns so hot I forgot to go home
Guess Ill have to go now
-James Taylor "Mexico"

7. What do you think about love?
Love is a many splendored thing,
Love lifts us up where we belong,
All you need is love!
-Ewan McGregor & Nicole Kidman Moulin Rouge "Love Medley"

8. How's your life?
There ain't no rest for the wicked, money don't grow on trees, I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed, there ain't nothing in this world for free.
I know I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could, oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good.
-Cage the Elephant "Ain't no rest for the wicked"

9. If you had one wish, what would you ask for?
Here is a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don't worry be happy
In every life we have some trouble
When you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy......
-Bob Marley "Don't Worry, Be Happy"

10. Some words of wisdom
Some days you gotta dance
Live it up when you get the chance
'Cause when the world doesn't make no sense
And you're feeling just a little to tense
Gotta loosen up those chains and dance
-Dixie Chicks "Some Days You Gotta Dance"

No comments:

Post a Comment